Welcome to Alex Stewart Agriculture
Alex Stewart Agriculture Ltd is a UKAS accredited laboratory - UKAS number 4352 - working to ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 standards. Alex Stewart Agriculture also provides world class FOSFA, GAFTA and IFIA approved inspection, cargo surveys and agricultural laboratory analysis and food testing services.
Alex Stewart Agriculture is supported by the A. Norman Tate, Huson & Hardwick and Food Test Laboratories to offer a complete range of laboratory testing, inspection, weighing and sampling certification services for the facilitation of the international trading of soft commodities including animal feed, oilseeds, oils & fats, biomass, grains and cereals, fertilizers, raw & refined sugar, food and also pet food.
Alex Stewart Agriculture, Huson and Hardwick and A. Norman Tate are also a fully accredited by GAFTA, GTAS, FOSFA and DEFRA for analysis and inspection working in accordance to ISO 17025:2017 standards as recognized and according to the IFIA code of compliance. We are proud to be accredited and associated to the following institutions:
- United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS)
- Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- Federation of Oil Seeds and Fats Association (FOSFA)
- International Federation of Inspection Agencies (IFIA)
- UK NIR Grain Network (UK NIR)
- The Sugar Association of London (SAL)
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Servicio Nacional de Sanidad y Calidad Agroalimentaria (SENASA - ARGENTINA)
- Associacao Nacional Dos Exportadores De Cereais (ANEC -BRASIL)
Alex Stewart Agriculture has over 35 years experience in the trade, its network of inspection offices and testing laboratories provide a wealth of experience and technical competence to the agriculture sector. Our focus is 100% on the inspection and analysis of agricultural commodities and food products to provide all of our clients the best service possible.
Welcome to our website, we hope you enjoy reading and discovering what technical services Alex Stewart Agriculture are able to provide.